Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Eat. Pray. Love.

...and laugh.

It's a good movie especially to those who find themselves strangers to the life they are living.

After watching it, it somehow made me desire and dream to go out see the world, be transformed and discover myself in the process. But I wish that I don't have to break relationships, go halfway around the globe, be away from my family just to find out who I really am and what I really want.

Why do we have to cry, make others cry or ruin relationships just so we can learn? we have given others everything but none for ourselves and it is already to late to realize that we exhausted every bit of ourselves for others?

I hope I don't have to ask these questions myself one day, while traveling through the ruins of the roman empire or while riding an elephant in Thailand. I pray we all have our answers right here, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment