Sunday, September 2, 2012

What Do I Want This Summer? (super delayed post)

What Do I Want this Summer?

I miss the refreshing feel that this shampoo brings after every wash. It is a seasonal product that is distributed only in summer. It reminds me of the fun summer classes I had.



Since summer is all about high temperature outdoors, it is good to cool down with a bowl or glass of an all-time favorite Filipino snack, "Halo-halo". Although this can be prepared all-year round, nothing beats the summer heat like a bowl filled with ice and fresh sweets topped with ice cream or leche flan!



S
Sun, Sand, Swim and Sea is the perfect combination for the summer. The sight of a beach makes any long trip worthwhile for every vacationer. There are many activities we can engage in aside from swimming and searching for new friends. Try snorkeling, surfing or learn how to scuba dive. I want to try the last two if only I know how to swim well.



Books

I want to catch up on my reading, so I have started checking our shelves for books that I have set aside for months now. So far these are the books that have been in hibernation for the past year... But wait, I haven't checked under my bed yet...





DVD
Nothing kills boredom like having a marathon of your favorite TV series or watching movies from a disc or from torrent. My choices may have made me sound geeky but who says intellect and humor don't go together?




No comments:

Post a Comment