Thursday, July 25, 2013

Letter # 1

There is a big reason why I do not write blog entries about you, or anything for you. It's not that I am not inspired, actually I am inspired, but I just never got the desire to write.

You see, every emotion, feelings and experiences I had over the past two years never got the chance to be put into writing. They were all happy, lovely, and wonderful. I had lots of memories that I never documented in paper, all because they are too good to be written on a blog site that I rarely visit anymore.

You are the reason why I don't write anything about you. Simply because you became my living diary, where I put all my good memories and feelings. I usually write because I felt something and I had no one to share it with. Most of the time, I put entries that are filled with sadness, anxiety and anger. But now that I rarely feel any of these, I never wrote again.

The truth is I wrote for you. I wrote you letters of thanksgiving, of love and joy. On cheap stationery, I write with excitement and joy that when you finally read what I have to say, I will see a smile on your face. Writing you letters is just one of the reason that you can say I am "romantic".

I hated it that you still felt bad and sad despite all my promises and all the logical reasons why you should not feel threatened.

Still, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment